Like the shoemaker’s children not having shoes, I had put off completing the Never Stop Marketing brand platform.
The other day, however, I called myself to the carpet and got it done on a flight out to San Francisco.
I wanted to share it with you and see how you felt about it.
- Vision (Why We Exist): We want to create a world where people get paid to do what they want to do anyway.
- Mission (How We Do It): Bring the decentralized future to the present as quickly as possible
- Business(What We Offer): marketing services that help explain the capabilities, potential of decentralization to people and inspire them to action
- Beliefs: Continuous learning, innovation, marketing, and STEMpathy.
- Persona(how we hope to be perceived by the world): Energetic, edgy, comfortable with the 80-20 rule, innovative, creative, inspiring
- Promise: We leave it all on the field.
- Emotion: Like a shot of espresso
- Signature: TBD…
I’m still working on the signature line.
Anyway, would be curious to know if this resonates with you.